Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Target: MY BEAUTY BAG!!

Who doesn't love free stuff?? There are so many sites that offer free shampoos, lotions, makeup, food, etc and there are so many cool stuff there. Such as the site heyitsfree.net (do check it out). Not only do they have great offers but awesome commentary as well!! So one day I saw an offer from target on this site and it was for the Beauty Bag, never heard of it before. I submitted my request and it came a few weeks later. I think that have the target beauty bag offer once every year, I'm unsure. But check it out so many cool samples in a totally adorable little bag, very handy. The beauty bag inclluded:
-Cute bag (with all the samples in it)
-$20 worth coupon book for target
-Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Lotion
-L’Oreal Youth Code
-Pond’s Wet Towlettes
-John Frieda Full Body Shampoo and Conditioner
-Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner
-Tresemme Natural Shampoo and Conditioner


I already tried the Pond's Wet Towelettes, and they are great. They smell good and clean very well, all my makeup came off with it. I would definitely buy a new pack once my sample runs out, and I even got a coupon for it! So the Pond's Wet Towelettes, next time you are at a drug store definitely try them out. Can't wait to try the rest of the stuff, never tried Burt's Bees of John Frieda.

No comments:

Post a Comment